Rhino Linings Gift Card Terms & Conditions
Rhino Linings Gift Cards:
- May be purchased only from participating retail stores*
- May be redeemed only at the participating retail store where purchased
- Never expire and have no fees
- Are not redeemable for cash except as required by law
- Can only be used to purchase Rhino Linings products or services
- Are not credit cards or debit cards and have no implied warranties
- Cannot be purchased with another Gift Card
- Are fully transferable
- Are not replaceable if lost, stolen or destroyed
- Are void if altered or obtained fraudulently
- Have no value until after payment clears
Purchase of a Gift Card constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Rhino Linings Corporation may, at any time, terminate or change the terms of the Gift Card program, except with respect to Gift Cards already purchased.
Redeeming a Gift Card at the retail store:
At the register of the retail store where the Gift Card was purchased, present the Gift Card as you would any other form of payment for products or services. The amount you spend will be deducted from your Gift Card balance
If the amount of your Gift Card does NOT cover the total purchase price, you will need to pay for the remainder of the purchase with a valid form of payment.
Rhino Linings businesses reserve the right to restrict the redemption of more than $1,000 in Gift Card balances by one person in any 30-day period.
You may have other or additional rights in connection with your purchase or redemption of Rhino Linings Gift Cards under the laws and regulations of the jurisdiction in which you reside, and nothing in these Terms and Conditions restrict such rights.
Rhino Linings retailers are independently owned and operated.